Wrote this during a lecture in uni today with pen and paper.... Short, slightly romanticised, but sweet!!
---------------------------
'How do you want to do this?' 'Over your knees please,' I beg. I think of blogs I've read that describe the OTK position as being more personal and connecting. I hope that will work for Master and I too.
He sits on my bed and I bend over, my hands already bound behind me. I struggle to balance over his knees and we struggle a little, unsure of the position. It was hard to balance, and a little scary.
Master moved backwards on the bed and I settled down on his knees, with the rest of my body weight resting on the bed. A pretty comfortable position I have to say.
"Ready?" "Yes, Master". And then he started.
-------------------
Part of me feels like expanding it.... but I like the way the words flow. I seldom write with paper - I type a lot faster than I write and I find it hard to have thought flow on paper..... Seeing those words appear on the notepaper was a pleasant surprise and I think I'll keep it this way. I think adding to this would take away more than it would give.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Glimpse: My First Spanking
Posted by jelly at 18:06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your thoughts are perfect. It's good just the way it is :)
Thank you mina
=)
Post a Comment