BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Internal Resistance

There's something in me that resists Herb's dominance. Something that tests him and resist him half the time he dominates me. I think its akin to what a two year does when she meets a new babysitter... The tantrums and the demands and the testiness...

I feel guilty about it, after its happen. I know Herb is inexperienced, and has never done this before. I really want him to do it, so I don't know why I do it, but I do do it and I feel guilty about it afterwards. I keep thinking of ways he can do better... things i want him to do, but he hasn't figured out yet. I never know whether I should tell him or not... I don't want to 'top from the bottom'. Yet I've got all these ideas in my head, all this wants.... Sometimes, what I want slips out naturally... and it all works out fine... but other times, I have all these things in my head, and I'm afraid to let it out, and then I feel slightly guilty and resentful... and often everything just end up topsy turvy and I don't enjoy it, and he doesn't enjoy it because I'm not enjoying it and it doesn't work at all...

Sometimes, it works, and when it does, it works very well... But I don't know what's the best way to go around this problem. How do I let him know what I enjoy and what I want him to do without 'topping from the bottom'? All I really want is to please him, and I want him to use me... But he's not that confident about 'using' me yet... There so much more for us to learn I guess....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes you just have to "top from the bottom". I do every once in awhile. Since Sylvanus and I share a blog, I can very often express my desires through my writing. He loves making my fantasies into reality. I think it's always better to express what you want. Just be a little creative *wink*

xoxox mina

jelly said...

*grin*

I will, *wink* And I'll share it too.

Just haven't got the time to write anything now... sigh..