I shouldn't be writing here. I started this blog as a place to write sexual thoughts, fantasies, stories. Things I wanted to share with the world anonymously, like I have been doing all along, only this time, it involves thoughts of a more private, sexual nature unlike in my other blogs.
I started this blog for Herb, to write stories for him, only to be told he doesn't want my sexual thoughts on public view for the whole world to see. So I hid it, I made this password protected and only for private view. I continued to write for him, though rarely. I need to write freely, anonymously; but freely. I write in the hope that someone will read. I cannot write imaginatively to a password protected blog.
I don't write for a large readership. The most I ever got before was probably 20 individuals, half of them close friends. But I need to write, especially when I'm upset. I need to vent. I don't care if no one reads my words, but the hope that someone is reading is enough.
So welcome to this blog. I hope you enjoy your stay and I hope you come back for more. Do note that the first eight posts were not meant for public viewing, but I'm leaving them here anyway. I run the risk of pissing Herb off big time, but I've decided to do this.
This is part of me. Writing has been part of me since 13. Blogging has been part of me since 18. This is the next natural step. I cannot write anywhere else, as my frustrations and fantasies are now often quite sexual. So.... welcome me to the blogosphere!!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Greetings & Explanations
Posted by jelly at 21:25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jelly, I fell in love with blogging a number of years ago. I like being able to peek into other peoples' lives, and to offer a peek into mine. It's never been about hit-counts, for me, but rather the writing. I like being able to share certain aspects of my life with a cohort of readers.
I'm looking forward to reading along as you go *smile*
~ El
Hi elspeth!!
I've loved writing, always have. Ever since the first essay i wrote when i was 9.
Thanks for dropping by. I won't be writing much this week. Herb is here for the week!! Much more writing next week, about what went/going on this week!
Post a Comment