29/4/09: I wrote this on 16th January of this year. It's been sitting around, waiting for the grammar to be corrected, and for some major editing. I don't think now that that's ever going to get done. I'm going to post this, the first story I've ever written, in its raw, unedited form. Please pardon the language mistakes. Thank you.
16/1/09:---------------------------------------------------
Note: I am very new at writing fiction. This is written in first person because i find that the easiest point of view to write from, but this is not about me. Please please please leave some comments if you can, good or bad! This is one of the first times I'm writing erotic fiction, so please please please please comment!
Clamps
I come home from work and notice something different about the house. The main lights are off and only a couple of lamps are turned on, just enough to see the way. I take my shoes and coat off, and reach out to turn on the overhead light. A firm "no" reverberates through the still air. I look up and notices Master watching me from the doorway, smiling at my confusion. '"No?" I said. "No," said Master.
He had been there the whole time, I did not notice him earlier because it was dark. I finish taking my outerwear off and walk towards Master, intending to give him a kiss and hug. Before I can reach up to embrace him, he says no again. I look at him in confusion.
"Strip."
I look up and squirm a little. This is very unusual. I am tired and hungry. I want a shower and some food before contemplating sex. I do not feel comfortable stripping in the small hallway, even though it is just us two in the house, I am not used to it. I am in work clothes, and do not feel at all sexy or aroused. Yet Master's quiet demeanor and firm voice ignited something in my belly. Something that makes me hungry in a different way.
"Do I need to say it twice?"
"No," I said quietly. I take my clothes off and fold them neatly to the side. I look at Master, who is fully dressed, and trembled. I feel cold and exposed, even though the heating is on. Master continues staring at me, leaning lazily against the wall with his arm crossed, silent and expecting. I follow my instincts and kneel before him with my thighs open and my hands on my thighs.
Master disappears into the living room, and returns with a box. Inside the box is my collar, and new clamps. 'Do not move,' says Master. He puts the collar around my neck, and locks it with the silver padlock. I shiver and shut my eyes. I feel so exposed, so vulnerable. Master won't have that, he likes seeing the fear in my eyes. He slaps a breast hard, "Who do you belong to?". 'You', I gasped softly. "Then do not hide your eyes from me', he said. I look up into his face, feeling scared but excited, anticipating the feel of the new clamps. Master wastes no time on warming my nipples up. Instead, he flicks them hard, hurting them and making me want to put my hands up and stop him. He knows that, and he stares in my eyes, daring me to defy him, to stop him from hurting me, from using me.
His fingers continue their torture. Flicking my nipples, which produces sharp bursts of pain. Very different to what I knew the clamps would feel like. I whimper and shiver, wishing Master would be gentler, yet thankful at the same time for the attention he is giving me. Satisfied that they were hard enough, Master fastens a clamp to one nipple. It was set so I can barely feel the pinch. 'Oh no', I thought, 'Master has loosened it so he can tighten it gradually, so the pain will feel less initially and he will tighten it more than usual'. I was right. Master tightened it until I grimace, then tightened it that little bit more. I bite my lip and concentrate on not moving my body or my hands. He then repeated the clamping process on the other nipple. I wince and bite my lip, afraid that I would scream if I do not control myself.
Master finish clamping my nipples and asks me if I was hungry. I nod yes. He grins, and says I can have dinner, once he got the last clamp on. I nod and open my legs wider, feeling afraid, but excited. This new set of clamps are joined together with a Y-shaped chain. I have had nipple clamps before, but this is the first time my clit experiences a clamp. Master pulls back the hood, and teases my clit directly for a little bit, making me shriek unintentionally. Master grins and pulls me to him, kissing me hard and forcing his tongue into my mouth all the while rubbing my clit and making my legs shake. 'Are you ready for this?' Master says to me. I nod again. I feel very very frighten, but very aroused and very excited too. He opens the clamp, and lets it close softly over my clit. I gasped. The pain is exquisite. It is sharp and intense, but not too painful. Master asks me if it was okay, and I nod.
Master then helps me to my feet, ocassionally flicking the chains and making them sway, which makes the three points on my body hurt and scream. The clamps work very well to concentrate all sensations on my nipples and clit. Any touch on the chain sends nerve signals coursing through between the three points, and ending in my pussy. My pussy has not been touched and it is now wet and swollen, flowing and eager to be used.
Master leads me to the dining room, which was lighted with candles all around. A faint smell of vanilla permeates the air. 'Wow', I thought internally. This is not my everyday Master. This is Master making a very big effort to set the ambience for the night. The table is set, and Master sits me down at my place. He pushes my knees open and orders me not to close it. He then attaches another chain to the one running down my body and runs that under the table. I wonder what that is for, but figured I will find out eventually. He also chains my ankles to the chair, so I cannot close them.
Master disappears into the kitchen, and returns with two plates. Dinner tonight is smoked mackerel salad, one of my favourite cold dinners! I smile and thank Master for the dinner. He pours us both some wine, and then sits down to eat. I sip some wine and watch Master sit down opposite me. Most of my shyness and embarassment had converted to arousal, and I feel the last of it disappearing with the help of the wine. Master has all the tools he needs to turn me into his slut, and he knows how to use them.
Master smiles at me, then reaches down to the chain running under the table and tugs on it. "Ouch!" That hurts. I stared at Master, a little annoyed that I won't be allowed to eat in peace, as much as eating while nude and cuffed could be considered 'peace'. We started eating. Master tugging at the chain whenever it fancied him, and me gasping and almost spitting my food out whenever it happened. Dinner suddenly feels too long, and the smoked mackerel doesn't taste as delicious as it normally does. All I can think and feel are the pain in my nipples, the tug on my clit, and the growing need of my pussy to be fucked.
I am getting more and more aroused, the constant tugging on my tits and clit increasing my need to orgasm. My pussy is flowing freely, I can feel my juices wetting the seat of the chair and running down my legs. Once we finish dinner, Master unchains me, and leads me to the bedroom using the chain extending from the Y-chain. Master lays me down on the bed and and cuffs my hands together. He then ties my cuffed hands to the headboard,and cuffs ankles to my thighs. I was now fully immobolised, with my legs open and my pussy fully accessible to my Master.
Master leans over and gives me a kiss. He whispers in my ear and tells me I am only allowed to come twice tonight, so I better wait and enjoy it to its fullest. He then tells me he is about to remove the clit clamp. The clit clamp comes off and I almost come from the sensation. It has become oversensitive from all the tugging, and when the clamp came off, the blood flowing in made it swell more than normal. Master started rubbing my clit, making me scream and beg him to stop. He smiles at me and gives me a kiss, then tells me he is going to have 'dessert'.
I groan and squirm and try to move away, but I cannot move at all. He licks my outer labia slowly, teasing me, making me push my hips out. He then moves to my pussy and licks up all the juices, nibbling on my inner lips and making me wish he would put something inside right now. Then he started licking my clit, which makes me beg continuously. He looks up with an evil expression on his face, then goes down again and sucks hard on my clit. I come. I could not help myself. The sensation is more intense than any I have ever felt before. Master looks up again, and says "That's one".
Clamps
I come home from work and notice something different about the house. The main lights are off and only a couple of lamps are turned on, just enough to see the way. I take my shoes and coat off, and reach out to turn on the overhead light. A firm "no" reverberates through the still air. I look up and notices Master watching me from the doorway, smiling at my confusion. '"No?" I said. "No," said Master.
He had been there the whole time, I did not notice him earlier because it was dark. I finish taking my outerwear off and walk towards Master, intending to give him a kiss and hug. Before I can reach up to embrace him, he says no again. I look at him in confusion.
"Strip."
I look up and squirm a little. This is very unusual. I am tired and hungry. I want a shower and some food before contemplating sex. I do not feel comfortable stripping in the small hallway, even though it is just us two in the house, I am not used to it. I am in work clothes, and do not feel at all sexy or aroused. Yet Master's quiet demeanor and firm voice ignited something in my belly. Something that makes me hungry in a different way.
"Do I need to say it twice?"
"No," I said quietly. I take my clothes off and fold them neatly to the side. I look at Master, who is fully dressed, and trembled. I feel cold and exposed, even though the heating is on. Master continues staring at me, leaning lazily against the wall with his arm crossed, silent and expecting. I follow my instincts and kneel before him with my thighs open and my hands on my thighs.
Master disappears into the living room, and returns with a box. Inside the box is my collar, and new clamps. 'Do not move,' says Master. He puts the collar around my neck, and locks it with the silver padlock. I shiver and shut my eyes. I feel so exposed, so vulnerable. Master won't have that, he likes seeing the fear in my eyes. He slaps a breast hard, "Who do you belong to?". 'You', I gasped softly. "Then do not hide your eyes from me', he said. I look up into his face, feeling scared but excited, anticipating the feel of the new clamps. Master wastes no time on warming my nipples up. Instead, he flicks them hard, hurting them and making me want to put my hands up and stop him. He knows that, and he stares in my eyes, daring me to defy him, to stop him from hurting me, from using me.
His fingers continue their torture. Flicking my nipples, which produces sharp bursts of pain. Very different to what I knew the clamps would feel like. I whimper and shiver, wishing Master would be gentler, yet thankful at the same time for the attention he is giving me. Satisfied that they were hard enough, Master fastens a clamp to one nipple. It was set so I can barely feel the pinch. 'Oh no', I thought, 'Master has loosened it so he can tighten it gradually, so the pain will feel less initially and he will tighten it more than usual'. I was right. Master tightened it until I grimace, then tightened it that little bit more. I bite my lip and concentrate on not moving my body or my hands. He then repeated the clamping process on the other nipple. I wince and bite my lip, afraid that I would scream if I do not control myself.
Master finish clamping my nipples and asks me if I was hungry. I nod yes. He grins, and says I can have dinner, once he got the last clamp on. I nod and open my legs wider, feeling afraid, but excited. This new set of clamps are joined together with a Y-shaped chain. I have had nipple clamps before, but this is the first time my clit experiences a clamp. Master pulls back the hood, and teases my clit directly for a little bit, making me shriek unintentionally. Master grins and pulls me to him, kissing me hard and forcing his tongue into my mouth all the while rubbing my clit and making my legs shake. 'Are you ready for this?' Master says to me. I nod again. I feel very very frighten, but very aroused and very excited too. He opens the clamp, and lets it close softly over my clit. I gasped. The pain is exquisite. It is sharp and intense, but not too painful. Master asks me if it was okay, and I nod.
Master then helps me to my feet, ocassionally flicking the chains and making them sway, which makes the three points on my body hurt and scream. The clamps work very well to concentrate all sensations on my nipples and clit. Any touch on the chain sends nerve signals coursing through between the three points, and ending in my pussy. My pussy has not been touched and it is now wet and swollen, flowing and eager to be used.
Master leads me to the dining room, which was lighted with candles all around. A faint smell of vanilla permeates the air. 'Wow', I thought internally. This is not my everyday Master. This is Master making a very big effort to set the ambience for the night. The table is set, and Master sits me down at my place. He pushes my knees open and orders me not to close it. He then attaches another chain to the one running down my body and runs that under the table. I wonder what that is for, but figured I will find out eventually. He also chains my ankles to the chair, so I cannot close them.
Master disappears into the kitchen, and returns with two plates. Dinner tonight is smoked mackerel salad, one of my favourite cold dinners! I smile and thank Master for the dinner. He pours us both some wine, and then sits down to eat. I sip some wine and watch Master sit down opposite me. Most of my shyness and embarassment had converted to arousal, and I feel the last of it disappearing with the help of the wine. Master has all the tools he needs to turn me into his slut, and he knows how to use them.
Master smiles at me, then reaches down to the chain running under the table and tugs on it. "Ouch!" That hurts. I stared at Master, a little annoyed that I won't be allowed to eat in peace, as much as eating while nude and cuffed could be considered 'peace'. We started eating. Master tugging at the chain whenever it fancied him, and me gasping and almost spitting my food out whenever it happened. Dinner suddenly feels too long, and the smoked mackerel doesn't taste as delicious as it normally does. All I can think and feel are the pain in my nipples, the tug on my clit, and the growing need of my pussy to be fucked.
I am getting more and more aroused, the constant tugging on my tits and clit increasing my need to orgasm. My pussy is flowing freely, I can feel my juices wetting the seat of the chair and running down my legs. Once we finish dinner, Master unchains me, and leads me to the bedroom using the chain extending from the Y-chain. Master lays me down on the bed and and cuffs my hands together. He then ties my cuffed hands to the headboard,and cuffs ankles to my thighs. I was now fully immobolised, with my legs open and my pussy fully accessible to my Master.
Master leans over and gives me a kiss. He whispers in my ear and tells me I am only allowed to come twice tonight, so I better wait and enjoy it to its fullest. He then tells me he is about to remove the clit clamp. The clit clamp comes off and I almost come from the sensation. It has become oversensitive from all the tugging, and when the clamp came off, the blood flowing in made it swell more than normal. Master started rubbing my clit, making me scream and beg him to stop. He smiles at me and gives me a kiss, then tells me he is going to have 'dessert'.
I groan and squirm and try to move away, but I cannot move at all. He licks my outer labia slowly, teasing me, making me push my hips out. He then moves to my pussy and licks up all the juices, nibbling on my inner lips and making me wish he would put something inside right now. Then he started licking my clit, which makes me beg continuously. He looks up with an evil expression on his face, then goes down again and sucks hard on my clit. I come. I could not help myself. The sensation is more intense than any I have ever felt before. Master looks up again, and says "That's one".
0 comments:
Post a Comment