BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 15, 2008

At Last!!

Yep!! At last!! All the required pre-christmas work has been handed in, the food in the fridge cleared, the bus tickets bought, the bags...., well almost packed!! I'm going away for Christmas tomorrow! I'll be bringing at least 3 textbooks, 1 revision book, 1 folder and 1 laptop with me, but anyhow, AT LAST!! I'm going to Herb's house tomorrow! What's even better, he has wednesday and thursday off!! So we have 2 whole days to ourselves from the moment I arrive! I'm sooo looking forward to this. This time, we've only been apart a month, but it feels like ages!!

I'm nervous and excited and very very happy. I'm looking forward to all the time we'll be spending together. I go to sleep everynight dreaming of him spooning me and stroking my neck, making me purr and move to cuddle closer. On some nights the fantasy goes further and the neck stroking moves on to other bits *grin*. It's something between a dream and a fantasy, something I think about every night and it helps me fall asleep. From tomorrow night till new year's, I don't have to dream anymore!!

0 comments: