BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Dream

I lie in bed, drifting between wakefulness and sleep. Somewhere in the distance, I hear the fan purr, and my eyelids try to block out the light from a neighbour's porch. Misty images and heartfelt emotions fill my head. I ache for you, for your presence, your touch. I miss you so much. The months apart aren't good for us, aren't good for us at all.

The ache in my heart grows heavy, and the purring fan fades from my ears. The mist disappears and I find myself asleep, laying on a bed. I'm on my side, curled up, my hands in front of me. I feel you close to me, a hand stroking my cheek. I purr and snuggle closer. Your hand strokes my neck and I smile reflexively. You kiss my smile and I hear you talking, telling me to wake up.

I moan, reluctant to leave the comfort of sleep. You stroke my hair and it tickles my ears. I try to push the hair away but something strange happens. When I move my right hand, my left hand moves too. They seem to be stuck together and their movement is strangely restricted. I cannot move one without moving the other. I struggle a little, trying to pull my wrists apart.

In confusion, I open my eyes lazily to look around. I see you looking at me with a strange gleam in your eyes. I look down at my wrists and I realise that you have bound them with some purple silk rope. I am shocked! I look up and there is this wide grin on your face. You turn me on my back and kiss me before I can say anything. Your hands wander over my body, tickling and teasing my skin while your mouth devours mine.

I squeal and wriggle, trying to get away from your tickling. I try to push you away and roll over but you pin me down easily with your weight and hold my bound hands up above me. You look me in the eye and tell me to just enjoy it. I try to ask you, what the fuck are you doing, but before I can do that, your mouth clamps onto mine again and your fingers twirl my nipples teasingly.

Before long I am moaning with arousal. My nipples throb from the attention they are receiving, and my clit is pulsing with want. You are viciously attacking my nipples, pinching them hard and flicking them, biting them and pulling them. Then you pull away and lick my breasts gently. Teasing me and making me whimper. Your ministrations make every nerve on my body tingle.

Having my hands tied up intensifies every sensation. I feel so helpless. I cannot pull you closer, or push you away. I cannot even reach out to grab the sheets. Your onslaught on my nipples makes me want to do something, anything, but there's nothing I can do. I want to touch your nipples and make them hard, but they are too far down. I try to move my legs, to touch your cock somehow, to please you. But your legs are around mine and your weight is resting on me. I am unable to move anything at all. I can feel your hardness pressing into my thighs and I want very much to lick it and suck it, but there is no way to get near it.

Your hands are working magic on me. You tease every erogenous zone on my body. All thoughts of escaping has long gone from my mind. The sensations you inflict on my body overules any doubts I have about this. I relax and try to get into position to please you. But you make it very difficult for me to do anything at all.

You continue teasing me, alternating between torturing my nipples and kissing my body. You flick and suck on my nipples tirelessly, then kiss your way up my neck to my mouth. Your hands move along my ribs, down my sides, around the small of my back and lightly tickle my hip bone. Your mouth wake nerves in my skin I never knew I have. You lick and suck on my neck, my breasts, my tummy, and even my armpits!

I am moaning and grunting, squealing and whimpering. I want you so badly. I yearn to feel you inside me, but you enjoy the slow process. You tease me relentlessly. The sensations of your sweet torture and the sight of your hard cock is driving me into a frenzy. I want to feel you. I crave for the teasing to change! I try to grind my hips into yours, to open my legs, to do anything, but you overpower me and I can scarcely move an inch.

I am trembling now, all my muscles as taut as a bowstring. I arc my back when a particularly strong tongue flick sends a shiver from my nipples to my clit, giving me a mini orgasm and increasing my yearning for your cock. After what feels like a lifetime, you kiss your way down. You take your time to lick all of my pelvis. You tickle the tan lines with your mouth and give me little love bites. I look down and I beg to have your cock.

You thought through it for a few seconds, and then you turn your body around. Your mouth remains at my pussy but and your cock is now at my mouth. I rejoice. I can finally pleasure you now. Somehow I find it hard to accept pleasure if I am not giving any in return.

I lick as high as I can, wishing my hands are free so I can position you properly. I try my best and I manage to lick around the base of your cock. I lick your scrotum gently, pushing your balls around with my tongue. Then I lick down your shaft, moving my tongue from side to side, trying to get as much of you wet as I can. You are starting to moan now, as am I. Your attack on my pussy is as teasing as mine!

Once I lick enough of your shaft, I lick around the head, making sure to flick my tongue a few times along the frenulum. Sucking a little of you into my mouth, I lick the precum from your cock. Tasting and savouring the sweet savouriness of it. I moan and hum, knowing the vibrations would transmit to your cock. I savour you slowly, feeling you do the same to my pussy. I suck your whole head into my mouth. I am hoping secretly that you would thrust, to force more of yourself inside me. I have always wanted to take all of you, but you always seemed reluctant, afraid to hurt me. I know I would never be able to do it without some contributary force from you. I hum and suck harder, knowing that will set you off.

Down by my pussy, you have taken your time too. While I was sucking your cock, you had teased my very sensitive clit out of its hood. You teased it so much that it had gone back into hiding. My legs are shivering and I am thrusting my hips out. I would be whimpering and screaming if my mouth wasn't full off your cock.

I can feel two fingers in me, curled up against my g-spot and stroking it. It felt like you've been stroking for hours. I am now a quark away from the edge. That itch, that annoyingly frustrating itch. The itch needs some hard, hard, hard stroking. I thrust my hips towards you, trying to increase the pressure on my g-spot, but you stop stroking until I lie flat again. You bring me to the edge a few times and stop, keeping my cum away from me and increasing my desire tenfold.

I work harder on your cock, trying to get as much of you as I can. My tongue swirls around you, putting pressure on your frenulum, trying my hardest to make you cum. The more desperate I am to cum, the more desperate I am for you to cum. I suck as hard as I can, taking you to the back of my throat. You moan and your fingers work faster, bringing me to the edge of the edge.

I hear you moan and I moan too. I know you are close. Your hips thrust involuntarily. I savour the moment, hoping you'll thrust again, harder, into my throat. And you did. As your furious finger-work bring me over the edge, I try to scream. Only, my scream gets cut off when you force your cock past my glotis into my throat. The reaslisation that you have finally done it and the resultant lost of air makes me cum more intensely than I ever ever have. My entire body is convulsing and shaking. I feel my vagina contract, squeezing your fingers. I have no idea how long the orgasm is. I breathe when you withdraw, but before I can scream, you thrust into my throat again and the lack of air sends another series of intense spams down every muscle in my body. The sensations are so strong, so overwhelming, so out of control that the room starts spinning.

I come and come and come. I have no idea how many times, or how long the orgams lasted. You come too, after thrusting a few times. When we finally recover from our high, we are both exhausted. You untie my hands with shaky fingers and I reach around you to kiss you. I thank you for the most amazing experience of my life and I meld my sweaty body to yours, cuddling with you until we fall asleep together.

0 comments: